Friday 17 February 2017

I try to wear my smile all the time.



(COVID and recent global developments changed my thoughts and many of my unknown self-centric world views... I also lost my father recently to cancer and got an unexpected experience.)

I am generally found smiling and walking... 

You can catch me in the formal shirt – pants or in a pair of t-shirt and sports tracko - lower and of course my music Ipad is my permanent companion....... Right now, I use to spend more time with family, nature and animals...

In my bag you can find a few books, a half – warm copy (I am fond of writing), my old and boring phone (seriously very old one), few guitar pick's (Don't worry, I am just a beginner), movie tickets, my prayer incense sticks, a rudraksha mala, a mouth freshener and some chewing gums, but during the Corona, some masks and sanitizer included.

I Love to read science, philosophy, ghost - horror, and aliens - predator stories.
Animals I like most - Amphibians, frogs, salamander and fishes.

People call me vinars, vinu da, vinu baba, bade, kaka and I like it……..

Personality type: Cheerful and energetic.
Relationship status - Committed.
Colour- White Skinny.
Body Type – skinny – Built but during COVID it is now mid.
Height – 6’1.
Current Weight – 88.
Recent Hair Cut – brown-black (some are white also) mid.

Professionally - I am a science student and environmental researcher in higher academics. 
Recently I am doing - EDX online course on "Rhetoric: the art of persuasive writing and public speaking" by HarvardX.


I'm currently Following: Prof. Eric Lander and Sir. David Attenborough 

Recent lose - 
My father died because of Pancreatic Cancer Liver Metastasis on 28/02/2021, 10:44 AM.

Last hospital incidences – 

On 27/12/2020; my one relative admitted into the COVID care (he was COVID negative but 40% lung infection detection). Now he is fine and discharged from the hospital but I am still quarantined (LOL).

On 13/07/2019; leg injury and recovered in one month.
On 02/08/2017; again with a bike and got cervical spondylosis and some hand injuries (Recovered - some months).

Last surgery - Recently one teeth root canal in Gujarat.
 

(Well, you can't do too much during this COVID pandemic so either I am studying or watching some movies/web series or helping nearby animals and poor peoples)

Latest Hindi movie saw: Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl.
Latest Hindi Web series: Nil polish.
Latest English movie saw: Parasite.
Latest English Web series: Umbrella Academy season 2.

Last interesting Hindi movie saw: Queen.
Last interesting English movie saw: Joker.
Last interesting Hindi web series saw: Kota Factory.
Last interesting English web series saw: Altered Carbon and Black Mirror.
Last interesting Horror web series: The Hunting of Hill House.

Maximum saw Hindi movies: Satte pe satta, Karan arjun, Hatimtai and thanks to Setmax - Suryavansham and Indian also. 

Maximum saw English movies: Anaconda-2, Thor, Armaggedon, Terminator and Rasident evil series.

Latest Boring movie saw: Coffee with D and Creature 3D.

Current fav song: lose yourself - come together (by Max Milner), just little bit your heart (by Ariana title) and Dancing on my own (by Robyn cover - version of Calum Scott).

Current artist following - Khuda Baksh (Indian Idol fame), Snarky Puppy, Stevie Mccrorie, Aerosmith and Jakir Khan & Kamal Khan.

Fav. Lyrist : Indeveer, Sameer and Kamil.
Fav. Shayar : Tehzeeb aur Sahir.

Fav. Movie Director – Abbas- Mastan apne yha aur Steven Spielberg, Guillermo del Toro unke vha.

Fav. Youtuber -  PJ, Satya, SHROUD, ATHENA gaming, Ozzy, Oddnaari.

Fav. Mobile games: Lord's Mobile, PUBG.
Fav. NES games: Cage Fighter, Cantra, Double Dragon, Adventure Island.
Fav. PC games: Tom Rider, Batman, Spiderman, Delta force series.
Fav. PS2 games: Smackdown pain, Mortal Kombate, Black Ops2.
Fav. PS4 games: Diablo3, GTA, Chartered4, Last of us.

Quote for the month:...It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement, the greatest source of visual beauty, the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes worth living... - Sir David.

Zodiac sign: Taurus.
Belive: I am a believer and love all religions. no hate, world peace.
 
Passions: Science, Music, Writing, Singing, Video – Games.

Sports: Badminton, Running and Kho-Kho.
Favourite Batsman - Sorav, Flower and Anwar (Lefty) and AB, Virat, Ponting (Righty). Aur Sachin da to legend hain hi...

Favourite Bowler - Glenn McGrath (Right) and Wasim Akram (Left).

Want to learn - Scuba, fast car driving (I already got major injuries but anyway), Ice - skating.

Last Visit - one trip to Mount Abu (Sept 2020).
Next plan - GIR Gujarat- Fab-2021 (road trip) with Vikalp (our singer and guitarist), Akash (our spice and speaker), Kishor (our wildlife photographer) and me (management and listener).

Want to visit - Sabi sands Africa as a wildlife photographer and Andaman - Nicobar as a scuba diver.

Want to meet - Prof. James Lovelock, Prof. Richards Dawkins, Prof. T Pradeep, Wiz Khalifa, 50 Cents, Modi shree, Sonu Nigam, Nicole Kidman.

Currently Reading Books: Gambling with Armageddon by M.J. Sherwin, A textbook of nanoscience and nanotechnology by T Pradeep, Organic Chemistry second edition by Cladeyn, Greeves & Waren and The Doctor and the Saint by Arundhati Roy.

Fav Actor: Mr. Bachchan, Sharukh and Govinda apne yahan......unke yahan Joaquin Phoneix, Nicolas cage, Franco and Tom Hanks.

Fav. Actoress: Chopda, Pannu and Apte apne yahan aur Kidman, Berry and Theron unke vaha.

Fav Songs: Betab dil ki tammana yahi hai (Haste zakhm cover by Anuradha podwal), Hai isi me pyar ki aabru (Anpad), Hui sham unka khayal aa gaya (mere humdum), Musafir hu yaaron (Parichay), Zindagi ka safar (Zindagi ka safar) and kahin to hogi vo (Jaane tu ya jaane na)......and songs by enrique iglesias, coldplay, Kodaline and D’black.

Movies: Zindagi na milegi dubara, Rock on, Queen, Ye jawani hai diwani, Rock star, pk, Dil chahta hai and pink apne yahan......aur Joker, A lot like love, mind hunters, Troy, the host, Escape plan and Stardust unke wahan.

I love: To meet, greet and be friends with as many people as possible. Nature, beauty and you....!!

I hate : Traffic jams, electricity cuts, boring movies, wrong turns, zombie movies,  recent pandemics and people who misbehave with children, women and animals. Political baketi, farzi ki intellectually, phokat ka time paas aur vo bowlers jo baby over me 20 run kha jate hai.

                                                                                                                                - -                                                                                                                             - Simply your's


No comments:

Post a Comment